Monday, December 16, 2013

[16th December 2013] Kate Spade Up To 75% Off

Otteys, let me remind you again.  I am not an authorized distributor for any brands.  I am just a personal shopper live in USA.  I love to shop.  My passion is your gain :)  It is my pleasure to shop for you.  I want you to remember that.

As a personal shopper, I feel you.  Who doesn't want to save $$$ buying authentic brands?  So, here I am.  Sharing good deals with you, buy direct from the store for you and ship to KL.

Today, Kate Spade is giving more discounts.  One day only.  Today, only!  Just thought you should know :P

Prices given in RM dah masuk kos penghantaran and handling.  No hidden charges.  Those prices are final.  Pictures taken from Kate Spade official website.  Credit to Kate Spade.














No comments:

Post a Comment